All year round, a team of eight professionals welcomes you to the Tourist Office at1 rue du Marché, on the Ile d'Yeu.
Classified as category III in 2013, the Office is in the course of reclassification and is proud to have earned the Bike Tourism badge.
A TEAM OF EIGHT PROFESSIONALS AT YOUR SERVICE
- Anne LE MASSON, Director of the Tourist Office.
- Claire WALDER, head of administration, accounting and tourist tax.
- Camille CHALOT, reception and promotions manager.
- MP CANTIN, quality manager and hosting service.
- Sophie GUILLOTEAU, press relations manager and residence consultant.
- Camille TARAUD, holiday advisor.
- Cynthia TARAUD, trainee holiday advisor.
- Séverine FRIOUX, administrative and accounting officer.
our team is at your service on +33 (0)2 51 58 32 58
CONTACT DETAILSTourist Office of the Ile d'Yeu
Rue du Marché - 85350 L'île d'Yeu
Tel. +33 (0)2 51 58 32 58
From October to the end of March
- Monday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 5.30 pm
- Tuesday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 5.30 pm
- Wednesday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 5.30 pm
- Thursday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 5.30 pm
- Friday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 5.30 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 5.30 pm
- Sunday Closed
April, May, June, first week of July, last week of August and September
- Monday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 6 pm
- Tuesday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 6 pm
- Wednesday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 6 pm
- Thursday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 6 pm
- Friday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 12.30 pm / 2 - 6 pm
- Sunday and public holidays 10 am - 12.30 pm
Second week of July to third week of August
- Monday 9 am - 1 pm / 2 - 7 pm
- Tuesday 9 am - 1 pm / 2 - 7 pm
- Wednesday 9 am - 1 pm / 2 - 7 pm
- Thursday 9 am - 1 pm / 2 - 7 pm
- Friday 9 am - 1 pm / 2 - 7 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 1 pm / 2 - 7 pm
- Sunday and public holidays 9.30 am - 1 pm
Annual closing days
- November, 1st
- December 25th
- January 1st
- Tourist brochures, practical guides, rental guides, tourist maps, leaflets
- Un site internet actualisé
- Un compte Facebook et Twitter
- An accommodation service for the management of furnished rentals
- A press service to welcome journalists
- Ticket sales (shows, concerts, heritage visits, sea crossings, events)
- The little Tourist Office boutique
Notre équipe est à votre disposition au 02 51 58 32 58
Our category III comitments
- A reception area and an information area.
- Facilitate your holiday.
- A place to sit down.
- Free advice on local tourist offers.
- Opening times clearly visible in at least one foreign language.
- Open at least 120 days per year, Saturday and Sunday included, during busy periods and when events are on.
- Reply to your letters all year round.
- Ensure a permanent reception service with staff speaking at least one foreign language.
- Provide access to our bilingual website.
- Update tourism information annually.
- Provide tourist maps and tourist guides in printed format.
- Distrubute tourist information, translated into at least one foreign language, relating to:
- - tourist accommodation, with classifications, containing at least the name of the establishment, the postal address, the email address, the address of the website, the telephone number, the type of classification and its level,
- - monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites which may include an indication of prices, opening hours, website and telephone and postal contact information,
- - events and shows,
- - emergency phone numbers.
- See emergency phone numbers.
- Process complaints/claims and measure customer satisfaction.
- Make a holiday advisor available to you.
- Guarantee the reliability of information on the local tourist offer.
- Update tourist information data for our geographical area.